Live well. Stay well.
Extraordinary amenities, such as meticulously crafted apartments and common areas, a variety of dining options, and cultural arts center, are but a sampling of the remarkable amenities that assure you will live well. Innovative, personalized life plans, wellness classes, a cutting-edge fitness and aquatic center, and abundant social programs will afford you every opportunity to stay well at The Vista.
A snapshot of what The Vista will offer:
- New apartment homes with a variety of floor plans, including balcony and patio options
- Variety of culinary choices: fine dining, private dining, café dining, coffee and juice bar, pub far and takeout
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio, weight and resistance training equipment designed for mature adults
- Aquatic center an indoor, heated pool and a whirpool spa
- Spa and salon services including barber shop, hair care, massage, facials, manicures and pedicures as well as well-check clinic
- Cultural arts center, art gallery and pre-function space
- Library, classrooms and art studio
- Paved walking trails and gardens with views of the mountains
- Outdoor terrace with a fountain, grill, picnic area and café tables for al fresco dining
- Lobby with concierge desk, business center and 24-hour security
- Underground garage with elevator access, extra storage and guest accommodations
- Planned social events, educational programs and cultural activities
Apartment amenities will include:
- Individual HVAC controls
- Refrigerator-freezer with ice maker
- Garbage disposal
- Flat-surface range and oven
- Washer and dryer
- Granite counter tops
- Accessible cabinets with roll-out shelves
- Plantation blinds
- Carpeted living areas
- Tiled kitchen and bathrooms
Vantage Select is a unique set of benefits designed for new depositors and will only be available for a limited time. Benefits include the ability to choose from several color palettes for standard finish options and the opportunity to upgrade and select custom features from an extensive list that may include hardwood flooring, built-ins, fireplaces, ceiling fans, wine coolers, ice machines, flat-screen television and media packages, lighting packages, closet upgrades, and more.
As you look towards retirement, consider The Vista, a Continuing Care Retirement Community. The Vista will offer a range of programs and amenities to engage, entertain, and inspire you. Secure your future with The Vista today. For more information, please call (201) 848-4200 or click Contact Us below for more information about The Vista.