Live well. Stay well.
Extraordinary amenities, such as meticulously crafted apartments and common areas, a variety of dining options, and cultural arts center, are but a sampling of the remarkable amenities that assure you will live well. Innovative, personalized life plans, wellness classes, a cutting-edge fitness and aquatic center, and abundant social programs will afford you every opportunity to stay well at The Vista.
A snapshot of what The Vista offers:
- New apartment homes with a variety of floor plans, including balcony and patio options
- Variety of culinary choices: fine dining, private dining, café dining, coffee and juice bar, pub fare and takeout
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio, weight and resistance training equipment designed for mature adults
- Aquatic center an indoor, heated pool and a whirpool spa
- Spa and salon services including barber shop, hair care, massage, facials, manicures and pedicures as well as well-check clinic
- Cultural arts center, art gallery and pre-function space
- Library, classrooms and art studio
- Paved walking trails and gardens with views of the mountains
- Outdoor terrace with a fountain, grill, picnic area and café tables for al fresco dining
- Lobby with concierge desk, business center and 24-hour security
- Underground garage with elevator access, extra storage and guest accommodations
- Planned social events, educational programs and cultural activities
Apartment amenities include:
- Individual HVAC controls
- Refrigerator-freezer with ice maker
- Flat-surface range and oven
- Washer and dryer
- Granite counter tops
- Carpeted living areas
- Tiled kitchen and bathrooms
As you look towards retirement, consider The Vista, a Continuing Care Retirement Community. The Vista offers a range of programs and amenities to engage, entertain, and inspire you. Secure your future with The Vista today. For more information, please call (201) 848-4200 or click Contact Us below for more information about The Vista.